Islam is truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to teaching true islam of ALLAH

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lies of al-islam.org exposed..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lies of al-islam.org exposed.. Empty Lies of al-islam.org exposed.. Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lets see what lie is going to expose..

[Nahjul Balagha, letter 6 states]
Ali(ra) said:
Verily, those who took the oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman have sworn allegiance to me. Now those who were present at the election have no right to go back against their oaths of allegiance and those who were not present on the occasion have no right to oppose me. And so far as Shura (selection) was concerned it was supposed to be limited to Muhajirs and Ansars and it was also supposed that whomsoever they selected, became caliph as per approval and pleasure of Allah.
If somebody goes against such decision, then he should be persuaded to adopt the course followed by others, and if he refuses to fall in line with others, then war is the only course left open to be adopted against him and as he has refused to follow the course followed by the Muslims, Allah will let him wander in the wilderness of his ignorance and schism.
O Mu'awiya! I am sure that if you give up self-aggrandizement and self-interest, if you forsake the idea of being alive only to personal profits and pleasures, if you cease to be actuated solely by selfishness and if you ponder over the incident leading to the murder of Uthman, you will realize that I cannot at all be held responsible for the affair and I am the least concerned with the episode.
But it is a different thing that you create all these false rumours and carry on this heinous propaganda to gain your ulterior motives. Well you may do whatever you like.

Code:
http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/letters/letter6.htm#letter6

Note: (Note that in the Shia websites like al-islam.org, certain words have been inserted in the translation -like the word “suppose” – without putting them in the brackets in an attempt to change the meaning of the text.)

Now lets see what arabic real text quotes:

إنه بايعني القوم الذين بايعوا أبا بكر وعمر وعثمان ، على ما بايعوهم عليه ، فلم يكن للشاهد أن يختار ولا للغائب أن يرد ، وإنما الشورى للمهاجرين والأنصار ، فإن اجتمعوا على رجل وسموه إماماً كان ذلك لله رضى فإن خرج منهم خارج بطعن أو بدعة ردوه إلى ماخرج منه فإن أبى قاتلوه على اتباعه غير سبيل المؤمنين ، وولاه الله ما تولى

Translation: Verily, the people who payed allegience to Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman, have payed allegience to me based on the same principles as the allegience to them. So anyone who was present has no right to go against his pledge of allegience, and anyone who was absent has no right to oppose it. And verily shura (consultation) is only the right of the Muhajirs and the Ansar. So if they decide upon a man and declare him their imam, then it is with the pleasure of Allah. If anyone goes against this decision, then he must be persuaded to follow the rest of the people. If he persists, then fight with him for leaving that which has been accepted by the believers. And Allah shall let him wander misguided and not guide him.

Like a Star @ heaven & unfortunately i didnot found any word "suppose" or equivalent to it..!!

Now if we examine the false rafida claims:(note: this is only to slap rafidi shia false claims.. sunni's have no connection with the book or the beliefs..)

1. they say Abu Bakr(ra) snatched the khalifat..
A. but this letter signifies that Ali(ra) is not against the khalifat of Abu Bakr(ra) and Umar(ra) & usman(ra),, but he said ALLAH's pleasure was with 1st 3 khalifa(ra).

2. Ali(ra) didnot/never gave baya to abu bakr(ra)..
A. This means Ali(ra) was wrong bcoz letter says: "If anyone goes against this decision, then he must be persuaded to follow the rest of the people. If he persists, then fight with him for leaving that which has been accepted by the believers. And Allah shall let him wander misguided and not guide him. "

3. If they say Umar(ra), beated Ali(ra)..
A. But this letter shows that Umar(ra) fought with Ali(ra) bcoz Ali(ra) was wrong!!
bcoz letter states: "If anyone goes against this decision, then he must be persuaded to follow the rest of the people. If he persists, then fight with him for leaving that which has been accepted by the believers. And Allah shall let him wander misguided and not guide him. "

4. If they say muawiyah(ra) want khalifat & he was wrong..
A. Then why Ali(ra) used this type of words which confused muawiyah(ra) i.e. pleasure of ALLAH was with 1st three khalifa's!!
& this words made muawiyah(ra) to think that he was right in giving baya to 1st three khalifas!!

5. 1st three khalifa's are not muslims or they are munafiqoon etc.. (nauzubillah)..
A. But Ali(ra) accepted them believers & as well as supported them with ALLAH's pleasure & as i know ALLAH's pleasure is only with sahih muslims!! not with munafiqs!!

6. Other sahaba(ra) didnot like ali(ra) or they hate ahle-bayt(ra) i.e. why they politically selected abu bakr(ra) while ali(ra) was busy in ghusl of S.A.W...
A. But Ali(ra) said them believers (sahih muslims) who selected abu bakr(ra) as khalifa!! & ALLAH's pleasure (or guidance) was with them while selecting thier ameer(khalifa)!!
Letter says: If anyone goes against this decision, then he must be persuaded to follow the rest of the people. If he persists, then fight with him for leaving that which has been accepted by the believers. And Allah shall let him wander misguided and not guide him.

& bla bla bla.. Rolling Eyes

http://islamistruth.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum