Dedicated to teaching true islam of ALLAH


You are not connected. Please login or register

Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Admin


Admin
Great book about islamic history..
Code:
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer1of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer2of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer3of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer4of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer5of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer6of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer7of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer8of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer9of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer10of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer11of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer12of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer13of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer14of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer15of16.pdf
http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/TarikhIbneKaseer16of16.pdf

http://islamistruth.webs.com

2 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:37 pm

MohammadMufti


Is this complete tareekh of Ibn Kathir in Urdu?!?!? SubhanAllah.

3 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

wellwisher


i guess they have tareekh tabari too

http://www.gift2shias.wordpress.com

4 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Admin


Admin
MohammadMufti wrote:Is this complete tareekh of Ibn Kathir in Urdu?!?!? SubhanAllah.
Yes akhi..

http://islamistruth.webs.com

5 Tareekh Ibne Kaseer on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Tiger of Taimur


Subhan Allah......!, dear you have done a very good job that provided free Tareekh Ibne Kaseer.can you provide the Tareekh Tibri and Farishta.

6 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Admin


Admin
Tiger of Taimur wrote:Subhan Allah......!, dear you have done a very good job that provided free Tareekh Ibne Kaseer.can you provide the Tareekh Tibri and Farishta.
salam akhi,

welcome to the forum.

& here is the link: http://islamistruth.forumotion.com/e-books-f13/tareekh-e-tabri-urdu-t60.htm

wasalam

http://islamistruth.webs.com

7 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Tiger of Taimur


Jazakallah, Akhi.

8 Removed Pages By Shia on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

pagalcrazy


SLAM...i didn't come to this site for creating a username i was searching this book on yahoo so i redirected here..i downloaded the book....but when i try to read page no.75 volume 2 i was surprised because this page was not there 64 then 76 because 75 page does explain about Isa (AS) controversial issue so i asked plz you have done good work but better scanned all pages let people decide dnt hide something ..thanks

9 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Admin


Admin
pagalcrazy wrote:SLAM...i didn't come to this site for creating a username i was searching this book on yahoo so i redirected here..i downloaded the book....but when i try to read page no.75 volume 2 i was surprised because this page was not there 64 then 76 because 75 page does explain about Isa (AS) controversial issue so i asked plz you have done good work but better scanned all pages let people decide dnt hide something ..thanks
salam

as you can see urself that was not scanned by me.
But that scan of tareekh ibn kaseer is provided by shia rafidi site.So it was scanned by shia's.
So better ask them: what they are hiding. Bcoz hiding the things is in the blood of shia rafida; not in the blood of ahle-sunnah.

wasalam

http://islamistruth.webs.com

10 cant download on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 am

GuLL


hello sir today at morning i was able to download. i downloaded 5 links
then i went for some work at noon till night i kept trying to download remaining link but it not downloading just oppening in web page any help? thx

11 Re: Tareekh Ibn-e-kaseer (urdu) on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Admin


Admin
GuLL wrote:hello sir today at morning i was able to download. i downloaded 5 links
then i went for some work at noon till night i kept trying to download remaining link but it not downloading just oppening in web page any help? thx

akhi try it with another browser or any download manager like IDM. bcoz i am able to download all.

http://islamistruth.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum